You may recall our trip to Boxx Berry Farm. Here’s what we did with some of the raspberries. But there are still plenty left!
6 cups raspberries
3 cups sugar
1 packet of Jel-Ease pectin
1. Mash raspberries in a bowl with a spoon or fork until liquidy.
2. It should look like this when you are done. Add pectin to mixture.
3.Measure out sugar in a separate bowl.
4. Boil as many jars as you need to sterilize them for storing jam.
5. In your other pot, stir berry mixture constantly until boiling.
6. When boiling, slowly add sugar and stir.
7. Bring to boil again.
8. Add jam into jar. Let cool for half an hour before placing in fridge.
Post by: Colin and Melissa
Photos by: Colin and Melissa