Hello everyone! I found myself in possession of some fresh garlic and red peppers and went searching about for a recipe which I slightly modified to make myself a light dinner. Original recipe found here. You can add in any additional vegetables or spices that appeal to you (or maybe even cheese! Just thought of that now), but I kept it simple and served it over some organic wheat spaghetti.
2 red bell peppers, sliced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 dash of red wine vinegar (to taste)
salt and pepper
(Your choice of noodles or another element to the dish)
1. Heat oil in pan and add red bell pepper slices.
2. Sautee peppers for about 5 minutes over medium heat until softened.
3. Reduce heat and add garlic.
4. Add red wine vinegar, salt and pepper (and any additional spices). Be sure to stir it up!
5. Serve over noodles or with bread as a side.
Post by: Melissa
Photos by: Melissa